8.21.2009

Music to my ears

"Black Swan," a supernatural ballet movie that Darren Aronofsky will hopefully be directing this fall stars Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis (my two favorite Hollywood women). Now here is the juicy part .. during a scene in Black Swan, Mila and Natalie are to have "aggressive sex" with each other. You could have just told me Heath Ledger is back from the dead and ready to play the Joker again and you have gotten less of a response from me. Can I start camping out for this movie now?

3 comments:

Downtown SteveBrown said...

The movie poster could be:

BLACK SWAN: Mila/Natalie have AGGRESSIVE SEX!!!

Blockbuster for sure then made into a trilogy.

Tugg said...

Could be the greatest movie of all time, yes, it just could be....

Chris said...

I'm there already. Seriously. I'm replying to this on Derrick's iPhone right now, in line outside the theatre.