12.19.2007

You Get What You Diserve

So, I just happened to browse the local newspapers website (courier journal), and I happened to see a section entitled, BEST OF PARTY CRASHER 2007. I couldn't resist, being that I used to have fun with these photos weekly. They have 24 photos up. Here is a little taste.

Super cool super rapper!


A Sun Tan City bikini contest!


Gene Simmons at the Derby!


Some freaks of nature!


Some hot girls on a fire truck!


Fags!


Hot girl upskirt!


#18 of 24...is my brother and I...


You win Velocity. Never again.

4 comments:

Diana said...

great pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow...u post many very gay pix. (attn reader: plz see earlier 'pix-war' thread w/jkeOWN.)

epic faggotry.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Unknown said...

I am a big fan of the freaky fags!