8.31.2007

Thanks FM radio for making me just a little more dumb and dumber

I'm in serious ass need of satellite radio, because the morning DJs in the tri-state area are date raping me with stupid. Let us first talk about WLRS...they were talking about Princess Diana this morning which is a perfect topic for their "edgy" rock station. One of Kentucky's finest called to weigh in on the subject and I quote "The b*tch is dead, so why do I care if it was a conspiracy or not." Wow..that was poetry and everyone involved in that should be proud. Over on 98.9 which is usually the most tolerable of them all...they were praising one Carlos Mencia for being what they call "funny." At that point..my first thought was turn around go back home..take a warm shower to wash off the shame..then start over. However I drove on..into the city with the sounds of Kelly K and Peter B..when I realized that is what Owen Wilson was listening to before he was "admitted" to the hospital. So I pop in one of my favorite tapes..and rapped some Public Enemy and it made everything better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking the exact same thing this morning on the way to work. I was listening to WLRS, and they obviously had some staged call in from a guy pretending to be the Queen Elizabeth, fucking stupid. Then the DJ did a Kevin Klein impersonation from a Fish Called Wanda that embarrassed me, even through my radio.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is Bubba The Love Sponge on sirus Howard ch. 101 you'll laff your ass off.