8.28.2007

Aww darn it... my profession just got all blown to shit

Graphic Designers as a whole just got a little dumber today. Miss South Carolina Lauren Upton got her second chance at the question that has South Africans and Iraqis looting map stores. On the Today Show she had a new better rehearsed answer “Well, personally, my friends and I, we know exactly where the United States is on our map. I don’t know anyone else who doesn’t. If the statistics are correct, there should be more emphasis in geography in our education, so people will be able to read maps better.” Personally I liked the first one better...it made more sense. Anyway back to my original intent, which is Lauren becoming a graphic designer. She told the psychology inept Matt Lauer “My goal is to attend Appalachian State University, major in graphic design. Once graduated from there, go to L.A. and go into the International Academy of Design and Technology and major in special effects, learning to design special effects and movies and television.” With that said...I wouldn't mind having her as a colleague.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check one:
[] Tits
[] GTFO