3.07.2009

Hot Hot Weekend Hot

Packed house in Tidballs. I like to call it Shitballs because as a place to watch bands it is the suck.

I'm trying to put a fresh move on Nate as JRaye makes a vagina with her fingers.

I'm just going to put it out there .. I'm betting everything I got that the Bunny head reeks of stank ass.

Dink, Cootsdaddy and Paul looking like some hustlas.

It's only Saturday afternoon and this weekend has been clearly dope. I arrived to Bowling Green yesterday around 8pm and got to visit the new Yellowberri offices. Yellowberri is an ad agency started up by my brothers in design Derrick Hunt, David Downing and Josh Hampton .. spread the word about these guys they are doing amazing things. Their new site should be up Monday so check it (yellowberri.com).

Before heading to the 00therabbit show we had a drink at the new lounge Entourage and I was very impressed and have a great place to hang when in Bowling Green again.

Of course the 00therabbit show was amazing with a shit ton of my best friends in the house. Much love.

Oh yeah today at the Tom Sawyer State Park it was loaded with every shape, size and age walking around enjoying the life. Truely amazing and inspiration. This world needed some fucking spring and it delivered.

Tonight .. hmm ..... order take out and call up a hooker?? Sure why not.

No comments: