5.18.2009

This photo sums up my feelings about tonight

The Intern and I will be bringing a slice of HOT HOT JAPAN HOT to Monday Night Raw this evening live from Freedom Hall. This will be first live event I've been to in probably eight years. I'm outrageously pumped for tonight, so much so I've been having to hold back not to accidentally STONE COLD STUN and/or Diamond Cutter anyone at my office.

Tonight I'm wearing my 1998 Dennis Rodman NWO t-shirt, while Ryan The Intern slaps on the NWO Wolfpack tee. I'm sure this will lead to a fight in the parking lot which will probably look like old intro to RAW when shit is on fire and people are fighting on cars.

Anyway see us tonight on the USA Network .. 9pm EST.

8 comments:

Topher said...

Are you meeting up with the Johnson clan tonight? I believe they're going to the event aswell.

Dunnski Love said...

Once the world lost Latino Heat...wrestling is dead to me.

Anonymous said...

Frankensteiner and the Tonga death grip are two of my favorites.

Ohhhhh...and don't forget about the Half nelson slam the sad little step brother of the FULL NELSON!

Anonymous said...

Here is what all the girls will be doing tonight while the guys are watching sweaty guys wrestle...

click here

Koolie Kyle Moore said...

Me and the Wife are going as well. Got good seats to from what I could tell.

Dad is on the state fair board so gets so many free tickets to any event in Freedom Hall, let me know if you want tickets to anything I can try and get them. chadefirst@yahoo.com

YESH said...

Right on. Thanks KYLE! I'll look for you tonight. We are on the 50 yard line but top deck.

Woolpuller13 said...

Raw, man that stuff is small time not once have they had a falls count anywhere in the county match and until they do that they aint shit

YESH said...

Well WoolPuller .. not everyone can wrestle in the back of a truck.