4.21.2009

Things that I miss

  • Pepsi in glass bottles. We always had it in the house when I was a kid. Thanks, Mom!
  • Repeated showings of "Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas" on HBO.
  • You Tube at work.
  • My convertible.
  • The Central time zone. It just works better...trust me.
  • Animal crackers in those little boxes with the string...do they still make those?
  • Being in shape.
  • Playing poker on a semi-regular basis.
  • Pork chops and corn on the cob from Iowa. Sure, they only do 2 things there, but they do them REALLY well.
  • The black Michael Jackson.
  • Knowing enough Russian to fake my way through a conversation. Now I can count to 10, and that's about it. I blame beer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...we will have another convertible on day.

And yes, you can still get those little boxes of animal crackers.

xoxoxox

YESH said...

I totally agree with everything but Central time ... Eastern time is GODS TIME!