1.01.2009

My movie list....

My movie list - in no particular order...
5. Journey to the Center of the Earth

I am a sucker for 3-D stuff jumping out at me. Plus I will always like Encino Man, AKA Brendan Fraiser.

4. 21

I really liked the smart people stealing from the rich people.

3. Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian

Another book based off one of my favorite books. I love the whole series.

2. Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince

Love the books & the movies.

1. The Dark Night

I feel like this is a cop-out, because everyone else listed it, but it was a GREAT movie


Honorable Mention:
Jumper, it was my favorite book in Middle School;
Zohan, wasn't as good as expected, but still a good laugh;
Baby Momma, thought it was funny;
Son of Rambow, I am a foreign/independent movie dork & I loved this one. I agree with JK, if you haven't seen it you should.

Best book list coming later....

No comments: